Romans Chapter 8 Assessment Questions
- Who was sent in the likeness of sinful flesh?
- To be spiritual minded is what?
- The spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are what?
- With whom of we joint heirs?
- What sufferings are not worthy to be compared with glory?
- And we know that all things work together for good to them the love ____________, to them who are the called according to his _____________.
- What shall God freely give us?
- Death shall not separate us from what?
- For if you live according to the __________you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
- For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the ____________________by whom we cry Abba father.
- What does the Spirit bear witness with our spirit?
- If children, then heirs---heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we ____________with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.
- Who helps us in our weakness because we do not know what to pray for as we ought?
- He who did spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give _______________.
- Why is there no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus?
- Those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on ____________________.
- If anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they _______________.
- The “sons” of God are those who______________________.
- Believers call God “Abba” which means ______________________.
- Our present sufferings are _________________.